Demo Day was Thursday, April 25th
Once again the “fledglings” got up on stage and shared their visions and plans with you and the world.
- Tansa Clean (a.k.a. Brown Box) – “Valuing” the stream of of human waste in India
- Serve Smart – Preparing volunteers for effective service
- Kodeza – Crowdsourcing local knowledge to create local change
- Shift Labs – Simple, inexpensive, human-centered medical devices for global markets
- Snohomish Soap – Organic, homemade soap, via a distributed women-powered manufacturing network
- UbrLocal – Connecting local food producers and consumers
- Localista – A customer loyalty network for and by your local businesses
What did you miss? Read the wrap-up, and watch the videos.
And if you missed the previous Demo Day, watch it now…
Seven inspiring companies with the potential impact to improve the lives of billions… to save millions of lives… to make it easy to share and reuse the planet’s limited resources… to make it easy for us to share our time with those in need… to recreate the world where we know our neighbors… and to work with those neighbors to create the world we want to live in!
These companies presented their visions and plans on-stage on Sunday, September 23rd, at the Playhouse/Intiman Theater at the Seattle Center as part of the Seattle Next 50’s celebration of commerce and innovation.