Kauffman ID8 Nation highlights Seattle as the center of social entrepreneurship. A city full of companies and organizations that believe they can do well by doing good. With mentoring and financial support from older entrepreneurs Seattle’s younger entrepreneurs are discovering a new way of doing business. Learn how social entrepreneurs are making a living saving the world.
- Nick Scott, Yellow Zebra Vending, Kick 2013
- Jacqui Gjurgevich and Carrie Ferrence, Stockbox Grocery, Bainbridge Graduate Institute and pre-Fledgling
- Ryan Richards, Serve Smart, Fledge Winter 2013
- Casey Dilloway, Community Sourced Capital, Bainbridge Graduate Institute and Fledge Summer 2012
- Gifford Pinchot III, founder of Bainbridge Graduate Institute
- Michael “Luni” Libes, Entrepreneur in Residence for Bainbridge Graduate Institute and founder of Fledge